Thursday 4 December 2014

SPORT: OBAFEMI MARTINS - AM DONE WITH SUPER EAGLES


Obafemi Martins has confirmed his decision to retire from international football.

The Seattle Sounders striker, has not featured for the Super Eagles for over two years, after coach Stephen Keshi continued to snub him.

The ex-Inter Milan player, said this in an interview with Italian newspaper La Gazzetta dello Sport said:

"I am done with my national team, I will not go there any more. I do not have good relationships with some companions. If they do not want me anymore, patience. I love my country, I have given so much. But there are problems and although I am called up, I do not go.”

“I love my country, I have given so much. But there are problems and although I am called up, I do not go.”

No comments:

Post a Comment