Thursday 4 September 2014

AM AN EX FRAUDSTER & HAVE BEEN GAY FOR A DAY - GHANIAN RAPPER "WANLOV" CONFESSES.....


Wanlov said he slept with a man to fulfill his sexual desire. 

Controversial Ghanaian artiste, Wanlov says he once had sex with a man.

In an interview with TV host Peace Hyde, the ‘Human Being’ rapper said he did it because ‘I wanted to fulfill my sexual desires one time and a guy was the only one around and that led to me having sex with the boy.’

He also revealed he used to be involved in internet fraud but has stopped in order to have a better life in the industry.

‘I was in the game of ‘Sakawa’ [and] sometimes the thought of going back to it crosses my mind but I just don’t see the need to engage in it any more’

Sakawa is a widespread practice in Ghana which combines modern internet based fraud practices with traditional Akan religious rituals.

Wanlov used to be an internet fraudster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment